Oklahoma Baptists Conference Centers (Falls Creek and CrossTimbers) host several summer camps that require a complex staff who serve in a multitude of roles. To serve on the Falls Creek and CrossTimbers summer staff you must:
- Be a Christian who is an active member of a local church (Southern Baptist church preferred).
- Be at least 18 years old, or a have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Live a life of moral integrity.
- Be a faithful witness of Jesus Christ.
Once hired, staff must:
- Be able to serve for the dates required by their job position.
- Be devoted to accountability and spiritual development as a part of the staff discipleship program.
The application process
- Complete an application by clicking "Apply to Position." The application requires you to submit three references. These individuals should not be family members. You may receive one or two follow-up questionnaires by email so that we can learn more about you.
- You will be contacted to schedule an interview, primarily during our interview weekends (Fall: Saturday, November 4th at the Falls Creek Conference Center in Davis, OK. Spring: TBA). Keep these weekends available to schedule your interview.
- Staff decisions are made within ten business days following the interview weekend. You will be notified via email as to the status of your employment (whether you have been hired or not) at that time.
If you have questions about this process or about working at Falls Creek or CrossTimbers, please contact us at (580) 369-2101.