Responsible for the cleanliness, repair and maintenance of the building and grounds at Falls Creek Baptist Conference Center.
Salary & Benefits: Wage based on experience. Position includes benefits such as medical and dental.
1. Responsible for general maintenance of all camp buildings, equipment, fixtures and water areas.
2. Responsible for grounds keeping. Maintains all grass areas and areas around all buildings.
3. Responsible for the cleanliness of all buildings and grounds.
4. Maintains adequate inventory of all necessary maintenance supplies.
5. Responsible for the supervision of Falls Creek work volunteers.
6. Performs other camp/branch projects as assigned.
The incumbent must be 21 years of age, in good health and have a valid driver’s license. This position requires experience as a general handyman (carpentry, plumbing, electric, etc.). The ability to handle large machinery (tractor) is essential.