The overall objective of the Videographer is to produce video content to be used by the Baptist General Convention of Oklahoma. Working closely with ministry leaders this individual will help in brainstorming, developing a plan for, and executing finished video content. This individual must be able to work well in a team setting, as well as individually, seeing projects through to completion, both in budget and by set deadlines. Following brand guidelines and keeping a consistent and professional look through great shot composition, excellent lighting and clear audio is a must. The Videographer also has the responsibility of helping with video production needs at select conferences and events throughout the year.
- Create and develop video/audio content for ministry stories, internal organization training, external training and promotional/social media videos, and video/audio podcast.
- Help write scripts, create storyboards, compile a project budget, find resources and license content for projects.
- Work independently, as well as in a team of creatives to complete projects.
- Plan video shoots, select talent and locations for projects.
- Help in developing production schedules.
- Technical skills related to video, audio and production work.
- Creative software such as Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop.
- Office software such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of or experience working with audio mixing programs such as ProTools.
- Experience with team and/or project management software.
- Experience with professional cameras (i.e. Sony, JVC, Canon, Red).
- Maintain a daily walk with God.
- Be an active member of a known Southern Baptist Church.
- Be growing in your personal and professional life.